Description


Delicious and healthy recipes, cooking tips, international cuisine, and anything related to food and the culinary arts...

Monday, July 13, 2015

Jo!e Mortar and Pestle


I've always wanted to buy a mortar and pestle but I wanted one that was small. Every store I went to had ones that were bulky and heavy. And they weren't pretty either. Then one day while browsing at TJMaxx I came across a Jo!e mortar and pestle by MSC International. Right away I knew I'd be taking it home. It was small, lightweight, and it looked beautiful. I thought it was going to cost me a lot of money but it turned out to be cheap. I ended up getting something I've always wanted without having to spend a lot of money. I was very happy and couldn't wait to get home and use it.

The Jo!e mortar and pestle is perfect for me. It's easy to use and easy to clean and doesn't take up a lot of kitchen counter or cabinet space. I use it all the time when I cook. It allows me to easily crush or grind herbs and spices, without the pestle slipping or the herbs and spices spilling all over the place. When I am done using the mortar and pestle I just rinse it under running water, either with a soft sponge or with my bare hands, and it's clean. There is no need for dish washing liquid or scrubbing as the water and the sponge do the trick.

If you are looking to buy a mortar and pestle and want one that is not bulky and gets the job done perhaps this is the one for you.

Jo!e mortar and pestle - Buy it on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment