Description


Delicious and healthy recipes, cooking tips, international cuisine, and anything related to food and the culinary arts...

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Artichoke Soup

I was browsing through a cookbook that my aunt had gifted me years ago and came upon a recipe for artichoke soup. I have never thought that one can make soup out of artichokes but it turns out that it is possible. Great news for me since I love artichokes prepared any which way.

I have never tried artichoke soup before, nor have I seen it on restaurant menus. So, the only way for me to try it is to make it myself. I am excited about it. I already have the vegetable broth simmering on the stove, which is needed for this soup. Other ingredients are already in the fridge, minus the fresh thyme. I can substitute it with some other herbs and that will not ruin the recipe I think. Either way I don't want to make the artichoke soup exactly as described in the recipe. That will not be fun. I want to make it my own.

So, once the vegetable broth is done cooking, I will set it aside and start making my artichoke soup. Once the artichoke soup is done and I've tried it I will take a picture and share it with you. I will also post the recipe on hubpages.com where I've shared many other recipes with others. I can't wait!

Well, off to cook my artichoke soup! Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment