Description


Delicious and healthy recipes, cooking tips, international cuisine, and anything related to food and the culinary arts...

Monday, November 26, 2012

Whatever You Eat Should Be Delicious

When it comes to food I don't just grab anything and stuff it into my mouth, even if I am so hungry that my stomach is growling. Whatever I put into my body has to be delicious and preferably healthy too. So, no matter how hungry I am or how long I haven't eaten, I take the time to prepare a delicious meal for myself, if there is nothing already made sitting in the fridge.

I guess I take after my uncle because he is much the same way. He loves to cook and eat delicious food just like me.

And I am sure that everyone is the same way. Maybe some don't like or enjoy cooking but everyone loves to eat only great tasting food, especially if they spend big bucks on it at fancy restaurants.

No comments:

Post a Comment